INCEPTION MARKETING INTENSIVE
What is the Inception Marketing Intensive?
The Inception Marketing Intensive is a unique opportunity to learn about Inception Marketing™ directly from Eric Edmeades. Eric, a successful serial entrepreneur, is a marketing lead business owner and has owned companies in mobile computing, medical simulation, military research and development, and Hollywood special effects where his companies worked on major Hollywood blockbusters like Avatar and films in the Iron Man, Mission Impossible and Pirates of the Caribbean franchises.
Now, for the first time, you will have the chance to learn powerful marketing tools to influence your customers directly from Eric.
In just two days you will learn powerful skills, and strategies for:
- Attracting significantly more qualified leads without increasing your marketing budget.
- Grabbing the market's attention and cutting through all the marketing noise and distraction that exists today.
- Understanding how memory really works so that you can create a lasting impression on your target market.
- Establishing yourself as a credible source of good information so that your prospects want to engage with your marketing again, and again.
- Establishing yourself or your company as an authority so that your prospects will both listen to and act upon your advice.
- Creating powerful conversion techniques that will help you create more first-time buyers and significantly more repeat buyers.
- Preventing your prospects from buying from your competitors so that you can move beyond price competition and increase your margins.
- Strategies that will help you combine your Inceptive Campaign with powerful sales automation systems that will help you build your lists and generate sales.
- Turning your clients into raving fans who both buy from you regularly and recommend their friends do you.
The IMI is fun, powerful and effective. Spend just two days with Eric and watch as your power to influence increases dramatically.
What does it involve?
The program is two days (2.5 days in some cities) and involves a workshop-style format that will have you learning and acting upon the lessons during the sessions. By the end of the program you will have a workbook full of marketing tools including:
- Clearly defined target markets.
- An ideal target marketing for your first Inceptive Campaign.
- A psychological profile of your Ideal Target Market for powerfully targeted messaging.
- Effective Engagement Pitches that will attract your target market's attention and get them to engage with your marketing.
- A framework for an effective inceptive story that will increase your conversion rates and make selling easy.
- A powerful script that will stop your clients from buying from your competition and increase their loyalty.
You will also end up with:
- A copy of Engaging Headlines a list of proven headline the formulas used to create them.
- Great new contacts that you can work with when designing and testing Inceptive Campaigns in the future.
- A private Facebook group where you can meet and collaborate with other attendees of the IMI.
- A genuine understanding of how Inception Marketing works so that you can create your own campaigns after the workshop.
Whether you are a seasoned marketing professional, and established business owner or just starting out, you will both enjoy the IMI and learn a great deal about the strategies and tools of truly effective marketing .
Reserve your place at IMI today.
Eric Edmeades is a serial entrepreneur and has owned a variety of businesses in four countries including those in mobile computing, data capture, wireless networking, 3D camera engineering, Hollywood special and super-realistic medical simulation for the US Army.
Today, Eric speaks and consults on business and marketing in over 20 countries. He is also a rare find; he can both DO and TEACH.
You will be shocked at how much you will learn and achieve in only 2 days with Eric.
“Growing a business is fun; once attracting new
clients and generating sales is no longer a mystery.”
- Eric Edmeades, creator of Business Freedom and Inception Marketing
What are people saying about Eric and his programs?
"Eric has an intuitive grasp of two important things: how to get your message out of you and how to get your message out to the world in the most effective way possible. Every day you get to spend with Eric is like 10 years of stage experience."
Marci is the multi-best selling author of Happy for No Reason, Love for No Reason and Chicken Soup for the Women's Soul.
"Eric is a master storyteller and a master presenter because he knows how to instantly connect with the audience. He also has an uncanny ability to get into the minds of the audience, figure out what is more important to them, and then deliver powerfully influential stories to move them to action."
Alex is the founder and CEO of MarketingOnline.com
"Eric is unique among trainers. He knows what to say, and when to say it, to get you to open up and let your stories out. While Eric is a master story-teller, he is an even better teacher, trainer and coach. Having been a professional speaker for many years, I was truly surprised by how much I learned in just five days with Eric."
Nicolai Moltke-Leth, former special forces soldier, adventure racer and founder of True North.
"Eric is a top -level consultant. He has a brilliant business mind and you should count yourself lucky if you have the opportunity to work with him and you should be terrified if he is working with your competitor."
Chet Holmes: The world renowned marketing expert and best-selling author of The Ultimate Sales Machine.
Father, husband, serial entrepreneur, mentor,
professional speaker, wildlife photographer, conservationist and kiteboarder.
ABOUT ERIC EDMEADES
Born in South Africa and raised in Canada, Eric has also lived in Ireland, England, Turks and Caicos and the Dominican Republic.
Eric started his first business (mobile computing) in England in 1997 and sold it, nine years later, to private buyers. He has since bought, sold, started and invested in a variety of companies including those in medical simulation, event management, augmented reality gaming, 3D camera engineering and Hollywood special effects where his company worked on Avatar, Ellysium and movies in the Pirates of the Carribbean, Iron Man and Transformers franchises.
Eric is now an internationally recognized speaker with over 10,000 hours of stage-time under his belt. He has spoken in over 25 countries and shared the stage with a wide variety of people including Sir Richard Branson, President Bill Clinton, Robert Kiyosaki, Brian Tracy and his good friends John Gray, Jack Canfield and Anthony Robbins.
Today, Eric continues touring the world speaking about business, marketing, life strategies and health (he is the founder of WildFit).
He is also an avid kiteboarder and lives with his wife, Elise, in Cabarete, Dominican Republic.